- 3/4 olive oil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt ( or sour cream)
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine, white balsamic, or rice vinegar ( basically a mild vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt ( or to taste)
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 large sweet onion, sliced and slices cut in half
- 1 1/2 lb. cooked steak, cut into thin strips ( can be warm or cold)
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
Add all the ingredients to the jar of a blender and whirl until blended. Thin with 1-2 tablespoon of water for pouring. (Makes 11/4 cup).
Layer the ingredients in the order listed on a large platter, ending with the feta cheese. Drizzle with some of the dressing.