- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- pinch of salt
- pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, fresh
- 1 clean lettuce ( core and chopped)
- 1 1/2 medium pickled cucumbers chopped or sliced
- 1 cup chopped white onion ( about 1/2 of a medium)
- 1 green bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup green olives
- feta cheese, crumbled
- left over grilled chicken ( sliced or shredded)
Add all of the dressing ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk well to blend, season with salt and peppers to taste.
In a large bowl, toss together remaining ingredients, then sizzle dressing over top and toss to evenly coat. Add dressing just before serving for best results.