- 1 yellow or white onion, peeled and ends removed, cut into eights
- 1 medium carrot, cut into cubes
- 1 medium potato, cut into cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, washed, seeds, and ribs removed, sliced into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, washed, seeds and ribs removed, sliced into strips
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- butter or 1 tsp of olive oil
- Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Cauliflower florets, fresh, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Broccoli florets, fresh, cut into bite-sized pieces
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, toss until vegetables are evenly coated. Transfer vegetables to a grill pan. Grill, stirring every 2-3 minutes until vegetables are tender and lightly charred.
Transfer vegetables to a serving platter or bowl, and sizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serve immediately.