- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a baking sheet or large casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a large skilled over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook chicken 2-3 minutes on each side just until browned. Transfer chicken to prepare baking sheet.
- In a small bowl whisk together chicken broth, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Bake 20-30 minutes (closer to 20 for smaller chicken breasts, closer to 30 for larger), until chicken is cooked through. Every 5-10 minutes spoon the sauce from the pan over the chicken.